Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunshine Cuties

We've being having unseasonably warm weather in the past week. I'm talking about temperatures in the 70s. Open windows, bare feet, t-shirts and spring flowers.

 Joey just started squeezing his eyes shut when he smiles. It's so cute!


 Rose wanted pictures by the flowers. I didn't think they would turn out too nice, but I actually like them a lot!


 Warm weather makes them goofy.

 They decided to head down to our trampoline. and I followed with my camera, of course :)










 These next are some of my favorites, I tried to get Joey to lay his head on Ben and look at me, but I love how this turned out!





 By then, they were hungry so they raided the pretzel bag.


Oh beautiful sunlight and glorious weather. Please stay for awhile longer!
~Mary Kate

3 comments:

  1. I love love love these! Your siblings are adorable and the light is just perfect. this one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some amazing pictures! You really captured everything so beautifully. :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! So, I just started following your blog and your pictures are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete