Thursday, April 19, 2012

Delish

For the past four years it has been my tradition to make numerous Easter desserts on Holy Saturday. This year was no exception. I got almost all of the recipes from links on pinterest so I thought I'd share with you what I made and my own review/notes on them as well as my own pictures.

1.

These were amazing! Easy to make and oh so yummy. Very lemony - so be warned!
Mine:

2.
These were good, I ran out of white chocolate half-way through so I switched to semi-sweet chocolate chips instead and actually I liked those better.
Mine: (they are the truffles on the bottom tier)

3.
I've made these before and they were just as amazing as I remembered.
Mine:

4.
This was wonderful! I had two snickers pies on my pinterest board, but I chose this one because it seemed like the easier recipe. It was a little too cream cheesey for my mom but I got raving reviews from my grandparents. And I loved it!
Mine:

5.
What to say about this one? This was the definite favorite and was the first one gone. I made it exactly like the recipe said it turned out perfect!
Mine:

6.
I saw this one in a cookbook and I knew I had to make it. It was scrumptious.
Mine:

That may seem like a lot of dessert but trust me, it was all eaten. :)

~Mary Kate

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... can I come to your house for Easter next year? YUM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, yummy! :) Dessert is always the best part.

    hugs,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete