Sunday, July 22, 2012

And I'm Off!

Today I left my house at 5:45AM.

I'll be gone for 2 1/2 weeks in sunny California.

I have several posts scheduled for while I'm away including some pretty special guest posts!


I'm excited for this opportunity and grateful that everything was able to work out the way it was planned. :)
I'm attending a summer program for up-coming high school seniors at one my top favorite colleges, Thomas Aquinas College.

If you want, you can visit the summer program's official blog {here} to see pictures throughout the two weeks.
Once that's done I'll be heading up the coast on the Amtrack train "Coast Starlight" to Napa Valley to visit this wonderful family:

I'll come back with a ton of pictures of gorgeous California and stories to tell!








~Mary Kate

P.S. All the pictures in this post are from my week in Ocean City, NJ this past June.

2 comments: