Thursday, October 18, 2012

One Year Later

I am honestly so happy and excited about how much I've grown in my photography in just one year. It helps of course to have professional editing software and better lenses (both pictures were taken with the same camera) this year. But all the same, I've learned so much in regards to posing, backgrounds, editing and confidently taking charge during sessions.

Since this is a post to share my growth in one year, I also decided to share two sets of before and afters. One from last October and one from now. (SOOC = Straight Out of Camera)

October 2011:

October 2012:

I'm looking forward to the next few years and seeing how my photography continues to improve. :)
~Mary Kate

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, I could tell how much you've grown/learned about photography! great job :) -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so fab Mary Kate! It's amazing how much you've grown with your photography! Super beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good! Selfishly I'm hoping for a maternity post so I can link from my blog to yours. No pressure though, schoolwork first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you edit your photos now!! what do you use?

    ReplyDelete