Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dipping into B&W

Since it's Wednesday, I thought I'd enter this for the first time:





the long road


My photo:

Then for the 30 Day Challenge:




I''ll have to post my day 4 photo for the 365 Challenge later, because my interenet is being stubborn and picnik.com is going incredibly slow. :(
The weather is very hot here, although today was a nicer day. I leave for vacation in three days. I'll be gone for two weeks. The first week with no internet access which means no blog posts, but at least for the second week I'll be able to access the internet, although I'm not sure if I'll be able to upload pictures.
Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting and following!
Love, 
Mary Kate

2 comments:

  1. I really like the dandilion photograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica, I thought I liked it in color but I LOVE it in b&w.
    ~Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete