Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autumn Colors

Around here the leaves are starting to turn into gorgous shades of yellow, orange and red. I've had a lot of fun out in our yard taking pictures.
I'm entering the next photo into the Live Every Moment photo challenge:
The theme is Autumn and this is by far my favorite picture that captures "Autumn".
This next photo I'm entering in the Shades of Autumn Challenge:
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

This week's color is "green". I love the fact that it's mostly green, but you can see the beginning of gorgeous colors peaking through.


Fall also means school which means waking up early enough to see the sunrise. Most mornings I don't even notice the sunrise in my rush to get ready for school, however yesterday morning I happened to glance outside and see a spectacular sunrise. Of course I had to run and get my camera and run outside and find someway to make it interesting.
Those were the true colors, I promise, the only editing I did was add my watermark and sharpen the leaves. That's it.God is the true artist of this beauty, I just captured his amazing work.

This next photo makes me so happy. I've wanted to capture a scene like this for a while and I finally did!
And since it makes me so happy I found a photo challenge for it!



On our 45 min. drive to school Monday morning, my mom rolled down the window and came to an almost complete stop so I could get this picture. :)

I love fall colors!
I still have a bunch of photos waiting for me to edit them or post them. In fact I still have never gotten around to posting the photos (or even finish editing the photos) from my little impromptu photoshoot with my younger siblings last week.

But I figured that if I try to wait until all my photos were edited and ready to share, then I would not be posting for a very long time. Because the problem is, I keep taking new photos each day and then every few days I sit down and edit a couple here and there. So I'm always behind.

Ah well, at least I have these. I'll leave you with a bunch from the last two weeks:
Trying to be creative by sticking my camera in the cabinet to get this shot.

How my bedroom looks most of the time. And how I want it to look the rest of the time.

Very random picture taken while listening to my Spanish CD for homework.

Rose is a goofball. 'Nuf said.

The starfish in our bathroom.

One of the pictures during our "impromptu" photo shoot last week. See how messy his shirt is? yeah I didn't bother to change his clothes, that's how spontaneous it was. :)

Our globe.


During our photo shoot I pretty much just followed Joey around and snapped pictures of him playing.


I more formally "posed" the older kids. John Paul, as stated by one of my friends "has beautiful eyes". I agree!
Our family "bus" aka 12 passenger van.

I hope you are all having a great Autumn!

~Mary Kate