Friday, October 28, 2011

A Few Beauties

I had the honor of photographing the couple that leads the worship at my youth group. They got married last year and I took their engagement photos in Sept. 2010. However, this year, armed with a better camera and more experience, I asked them if they wanted some more photos and they happily agreed. You can't tell yet, but they're expecting a baby in late May!

I will post more photos from the shoot later, right now I wanted to link up some pictures.











{A Photo} Challenge
This week's theme is "Jewelry". I love this shot of their rings:













This theme is "Natural Beauty"
Aren't they cute?

Next:






and then, she {snapped}





And the last ones:

Photobucket
This weeks theme is "cute": 

Thanks for stopping bye!
~Mary Kate

P.S.
I've decided that I'll start allowing comments again on my 16th birthday next Wednesday. :)