Thursday, June 21, 2012

-- Edits --

I LOVE editing. And I LOVE seeing before and after shots by my favorite photographers. Which is why I can never pass up a chance to link-up when the theme is related to editing. :)

This time I'm entering this contest.

I can only enter one before and after set, but I have several to share :) I'm entering the first one.

To see the before, roll over the image.

alternate text

alternate text

alternate text

All three images were taken at Ocean City, NJ last week and edited within the last week.

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful, Mary Kate! :) I love how you see the Before & After by rolling over it. ;) Gorgeous.

    Blessings!

    xx,
    Mikailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I just love the third one, adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome ! Love those edit jobs!!! You shoiuld post a tutorial on how to make the 'roll over edit thingy-ma-bob!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures and edits, they are simple, clean cute, and intriguing! How did you get the photos to change when you scroll over them? I would love to hear your secret email me @ janelleybean1@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete