Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guest Posting

I got to do my first guest post for Morgan over at Snapography. Here's a small preview:

Late night summer storms. The split-second flash that lights up the night sky, followed by the house shaking boom of the answering thunder.  You know, the kind that make you want to run into Fraulein Maria's room in the Sound of Music and sing along with them till you forget the storm raging around you...

...But the last 3% of the photos are all that matter.

And when I took the following photo, I literally squealed I was so excited.

To see the photo I was so excited about and the rest of the post (I also give a brief explanation of how to capture lightning) go visit: Snapography: A Summer Storm

~Mary Kate

P.S. I know I've been MIA lately, but hopefully more posts will be coming soon!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment