Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Simple Life

7/25 {2.7.12} 
Check out this post to learn about my current photo project: Project 12

Linking up to:
Tutorial Tuesday

This week's theme was perfect considering that I've been taking a food  photo each day. The two pictures are SOOC. My setup consisted of slicing the few slices of cheese and then moving the cutting board onto a chair set up right next to our french doors. I enlisted my younger brother to hold the knife for me. :)

Also linking up here: 
The theme for this link up is "favorite" and the photo in this post is be far my favorite food photo I've taken so far. 
~Mary Kate

p.s. go check out this amazing giveway: here

9 comments:

  1. love this and the pallete you did for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really good shots. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the light the shot Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing - love your natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat blog! You are a very talented photographer!
    If you're interested, I write a Christian art and inspiration blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com
    I'd be honored if you'd stop by and say hello.
    Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selective focus and natural lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lighting in your shots...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete