Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Behind the Scenes

So it's been awhile since I shared before and after photos. Since I bought lightroom 3 last January, I've learned a lot in the editing field and so I decided to share three of my favorite edits with you all today. 

Here's the first one. You may remember this picture from this photoshoot. But here's the before and after. Just roll your mouse over the picture to see the before:
alternate text

And here they are side by side:




Next is from the self portraits I did a few weeks ago. Once again, roll over the photo to see the before:

alternate text


And side by side:


And the last one I'll share is a picture I took yesterday of Rosie. {Roll over to see before image}
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8005/7253813774_b4a5c44bc0_c.jpg

alternate text



{And in case anyone was wondering, I used this amazingly, simplistic tutorial to enable the image roll-over effect. And I used this helpful tutorial to get the images side-by-side.}

~Mary Kate

P.S. I was so excited to share this post with you that I published this one today instead of the one I had already had ready :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these photos are amazing! I love the last one most especially, wonderful job on the editing xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, cool! I love looking at before & afters. Yours are amazing! I love the one of the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what kind of camera did you use? The pics are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete