Friday, November 25, 2011

A Year of Blessings


 I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my amazing family. We had a total of 26 people (including my whole immediate family). Actually only a fraction of my extended family was at our house. My Dad's whole family except for one brother {he's in the Navy and actually he's overseas right now on patrol so please keep him in your prayers} lives near us and were able to come. And one of my mom's sisters came with her family {keep them in your prayers as well - they are adopting a 13 month old girl from China and will be flying to China in a couple weeks to bring her home}. All in all it was a wonderful Thanksgiving and I couldn't have asked for a better one!

Speaking of grateful, I saw the ABC's of Thanks hosted over at finding joy and I wanted to join in

And onto more Thanksgiving pictures:



Left: Me all ready for the big dinner, Right: One of the centerpieces





My two stunning grandmothers.

Grandma and her grandson, David

Football in the backyard.

Left: my adorable cousin, Lauren Right: some of the kids playing on our jungle gym


Have a blessed weekend!
~Mary Kate

4 comments:

  1. The way you did your ABCs of Thanks looks so awesome!! I love the different fonts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! :) Love your self-portrait and the table settings, btw. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, I love all the fonts in your ABC list. this looks like a boatload of fun! and I love the last picture, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is amazing! And I love all those fonts (I'm obsessed with fonts :D)

    Have a great weekend
    thinkgreenlovepurple

    ReplyDelete