Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Randomness

Hey guys! I know I've been MIA lately but with all my school work my free time is limited. I've sort of taken a small break from photography, I think I took 5 pictures this whole past week and a half. But that's okay. Sometimes it's good to have breaks.




Theme: Focus 
Macro of the frayed edges of a rose pillow I made.


 
Theme: That You Are Proud Of
I went out after a storm and saw the puddles of water on our deck and the loved the green reflection, I love the way it turned out.
 I know for both of the challenges they ask you to blog hop around and comment on others and I do try and comment on other blogs, however for those of you that don't know, I disabled the comments on my blog a little while ago. I did this because I needed to step away and put my focus more on my relationships and faith life rather than photography and this blog. (You can read more about it here: Changes).
Thanks for visiting!
~Mary Kate