Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Family Room {Home Edition}

Do you have a room in your house that's a special room? A room where kids can play and be wild and school can be done and family members can enjoy each other? A room that's houses the TV and the wii and also functions as the prayer room and mud room? Well we do and it's called our Family Room.


Taken with Dad's iphone in July:
Max wins the family game night trophy.

August 2011:

Earlier this week:
This next picture is my entry for {A Photo} Challenge:




{A Photo} Challenge


I didn't know that Joey would round the corner and start running towards me, which explains why he's out of focus, but I still find this so cute!

Yesterday:
Toys are typically strewn across the family room floor :)

I let Benny use my camera to take a picture of me. It was supposed to focus on me, but I like how it turned out!

Don't know what this face is for!

I love our family room.

~Mary Kate