Hello dear friends! Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and comment. :) I don't know about you, but I had a beautiful day.
I baked cookies...
|yes, we get the BIG bag :)|
|chocolate chip cookie dough!!!mmmmm|
I did Algebra 2 (shudder)...
I did my chores...
|I have a billion and one t-shirts which I keep nice and neat in my dresser, folded and organized by color. My dear mother laughs at me.|
I had a spontaneous photo shoot with some of my younger siblings, which involved a red umbrella...
|Rose: 6 years old, adorable, funny, quirky and sweet!|
and the cornfield behind our house...
|Benny: 4 years old, crazy, wild, fun and adorably affectionate.|
|Max: 8 1/2 years old, sweet and sensitive with amazing athletic abilities.|
Then I painted my nails...
Then I decided I was in the mood for granola bars, but we didn't have any. So I jumped online and went to one of my favorite websites: allrecipies.com , searched "quick and easy granola bars", printed the first one that looked good, and whipped them up they were delicious!
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, peanut butter, honey, butter and vanilla. Stir in the oats, and rice crispy. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until set and edges are browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. (Optional: cover and put in fridge for a couple hours). Cut into bars.